Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ready for the best spring break EVER!

Since I leave for my two week spring break on Friday, I thought I would update everyone on where I'll be traveling to! Friday afternoon, we fly into London out of Malmo, Sweden. We'll be spending 3 days there, while taking a day trip to Oxford. I can't wait to visit my friend Elyse Garner who is studying at Oxford right now! Tuesday morning, we fly to Dublin. I'm not exactly sure of the order of the cities, but we will be spending a week in Ireland, traveling between Dublin, Cork, and Galway. The following Tuesday night, we fly from Dublin to Barcelona. We'll be spending 4 days there, and traveling back to Copenhagen Saturday morning. It's going to be a hectic two weeks, but I think we've planned it so that we see as many cities as we can without getting burnt out. Please be praying for Laurel, Nicole and I as we take this adventure. All our flights are booked, and we have hostels planned out, so right now, pray for safe travels and a really fun time of exploring just a tiny bit of Europe! Can't wait to update everyone when I come back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment